Current Openings - Software Test Engineer
Predisys Oy is a Finnish software company specializing in software solutions for Data Analytics, Data Management and Proactive Quality Control in High-tech and Automotive Manufacturing Industries. Predisys was founded in 1996 and today its solutions are deployed across North America, Europe and Asia. For more information please visit www.predisys.com.
Software Test Engineer
We are now looking for a software test engineer to a permanent position.
We are based in Espoo, Finland, but you may also work remotely from elsewhere in Finland (from places like Turku, Salo, Tampere, Jyväskylä, Lahti and Lappeenranta).
In this role, you will be responsible for quality assurance of Predisys’ software products. Your job will be include verification of Predisys products to requirements and specifications, updating and developing test suites and test cases, provide test reports and participate in continual product improvement.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, document, execute and maintain test suites. Focus areas includes regression, functional, and performance testing.
- Participate in technical reviews of project requirements, specifications, and test plans.
- Identify opportunities for product improvement, with a focus on usability, reliability and performance
- Work with the R&D, Support and Consulting teams to provide them with tools/scripts for automated testing.
Skills & Experience Required:
- BS in Computer Science, or related field experience
- 2-5 years’ experience in a commercial software testing environment: Preferably with an emphasis on modern database applications, usability and performance testing.
- Strong analytical capabilities to identify incidence of issues across components of a complex software system.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience in commercial application testing
- Strong oral and written skills in Finnish and English.
- Ability to work both independently as well as part of a larger team.
- Experience with automated testing solutions as well as ASP.NET, SharePoint, SQL Server and Azure desired.
- It is also desirable that you have achieved the ISEB/ISTQB accreditation or are studying for it.
We offer a great and inspiring environment where you can continuously improve your professional skills using the latest tools and methods. We strongly support your willingness to grow and take responsibility in your work and to share your ideas with our team when developing our test processes.
Our office is located in Spektri Business Park in Pohjois-Tapiola, Espoo and provides great access to public transportation and ring and motor roads.
Please send application and CV to email@example.com with subject 'JOB APPLICATION: Software Test Engineer'.