ESPOO, FINLAND and ANDOVER, MASSACHUSETTS, April 15, 2013 – Predisys Inc., a global provider of Quality Control and Quality Management solutions, today announced the release of Predisys Analytical Suite v4.2. The new version introduces new advanced SPC and analytical functionality that empowers end users and gives them the insight they need to understand and improve manufacturing processes and products.
Predisys Analytical Suite is the first statistical process control solution for the Microsoft SharePoint platform. Through a high degree of automation, it helps speed up daily quality operations and processes, and provides easy access to actionable information across the enterprise. Using a web browser or MS Excel, the powerful, yet easy-to-use solution enables novice and proficient SPC users to monitor their production in real-time or to analyze historical data from a variety of sources. Predisys Analytical Suite generates detailed statistical views and provides real-time visibility for operators, engineers and quality managers to easily verify that products and processes meet quality and compliance requirements.
The new version of Predisys Analytical Suite introduces a number of new functions and features that strengthens Predisys position as the leading vendor of enterprise-class advanced SPC and quality data analytics solutions. The new functions and features include:
- Support for new multivariate SPC functionality including: Hotelling T Squared, Binominal Logistical Regression and Multivariate correlation.
- A full range of reporting capabilities from highly interactive and explorative web parts, to powerful operational report authoring and rendering environments for IT professionals and developers.
- New rich interface for Online SPC dashboards
- New interactive SharePoint web parts
- Several new web services SharePoint & Data Integration
- Improved automatic monitoring and alerting capability
- Improved support for selecting, restricting and filtering data
- Ability to execute SPC analysis and import results via Excel’s web query facility
- Various UI and Performance improvements
- Improved installation and verification programs
- New configuration wizard utility to ease and speed up configuration
- Support for MySQL
- Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- New SharePoint integration capabilities
”Since the release of our first product seventeen years ago, we have continuously striven to give our customers intuitive, yet powerful statistical and analytical tools that enable them to monitor, understand and improve their products and processes.” said Ari Pihlajavesi, CEO of Predisys, Inc. “With this release, Predisys has also continued to build upon and extend the Microsoft platform, such as the SPC plug-in module for Microsoft Reporting Services. This brings immediate business value and enables our customers to maximize the value of their IT investments”.
Predisys Analytical Suite v4.2 is available now from Predisys, Inc. and from its partners. Please visit www.predisys.com for more information.
Predisys specializes in developing quality control (incl. statistical process control), quality management and manufacturing business intelligence software applications which enable manufacturers to make informed decisions that will improve quality, increase productivity, and positively impact the bottom line. The Predisys solutions represent a revolutionary new generation of web-based manufacturing applications based on the Microsoft SharePoint platform, which facilitate collaboration, provide content management features, implement business processes, and supply access to information essential to organizational goals and processes. Predisys was founded in 1996 and its solutions are today employed across North America, Europe and Asia. For more information please visit www.predisys.com.