New release provides advanced statistical process control (SPC) and quality data analytics and facilitates unrivalled visibility across multiple products, processes, manufacturing plants and suppliers.
ESPOO, FINLAND and ANDOVER, MASSACHUSETTS, March 16, 2012 – Predisys Inc., a global provider of Quality Control and Quality Management solutions, today announced the release of Predisys Analytical Suite v4.1. The new version introduces unrivalled support for very large data volumes, as well as a wide array of new statistical and analytical features, making Predisys Analytical Suite the perfect choice for demanding statistical process control and reporting solutions.
Predisys Analytical Suite is the first statistical process control solution for the Microsoft SharePoint platform. Through a high degree of automation, it helps speed up daily quality operations and processes, and provides easy access to actionable information across the enterprise. Using a web browser or MS Excel, the powerful, yet easy-to-use solution enables both novice and proficient SPC users to monitor their production in real-time as well as perform advanced statistical engineering analyses. Predisys Analytical Suite generates detailed statistical views and provides real-time visibility for operators, engineers and quality managers to easily verify that products and processes meet quality and compliance requirements.
The new version of Predisys Analytical Suite introduces a number of new functions and features that strengthen Predisys’s position as the leading vendor of enterprise-class advanced SPC and quality data analytics solutions for the enterprise. The new functions and features include:
- Support for very large dimensional databases
- Ability to significantly reduce data storage needs for test and quality data
- New plug-in module for SPC support for Microsoft Reporting Services (SSRS) providing easy and automatic calculation of 70 statistical values and showing hundreds of control charts
- New SharePoint web parts
- Improved SharePoint list integration
- Improved analytical and statistical tool – Predisys QuickStat - for effortless online data analysis
- Improved support for selecting, restricting and filtering data
- Improved UI for Microsoft Excel
- Support for the export of large data volumes to Excel 2007/2010 (.XLSX format)
- Support for real-time alerting via HID devices
- Performance Improvements
- New and improved triggering and alerting capabilities
- New multivariable Correlations features, incl. Correlation Matrix
- Introduction of confidence-intervals and other statistical measures
- Improved annotation options for specific events
- Improved annotations across multiple critical parameters
- Improved database flexibility, providing access to data stored in multiple databases.
- Various UI and Performance improvements
- Improved highlighting and prioritization options
”With this release we continue to introduce new statistical process control (SPC) and analytics capabilities in order to give our customers the tools they need to compete in today’s demanding business climate” says Ari Pihlajavesi, CEO of Predisys, Inc. “Unlike traditional SPC vendors, Predisys provides a modern web-centric solution that builds upon and extends the standard Microsoft platform. This allows for unprecedented scalability and flexibility and enables our customers to cost-effectively control and improve the quality of their products and services.”
Predisys Analytical Suite v4.1 is available now from Predisys, Inc. and from its partners. Please visit www.predisys.com for more information.
ABOUT PREDISYS Predisys specializes in developing quality control (incl. statistical process control), quality management and manufacturing business intelligence software applications which enable manufacturers to make informed decisions that will improve quality, increase productivity, and positively impact the bottom line. The Predisys solutions represent a revolutionary new generation of web-based manufacturing applications based on the Microsoft SharePoint platform, which facilitate collaboration, provide content management features, implement business processes, and supply access to information essential to organizational goals and processes. Predisys was founded in 1996 and its solutions are today employed across North America, Europe and Asia. For more information please visit www.predisys.com.
tel. 358 (0) 9 439 3420