ESPOO, FINLAND and ANDOVER, MASSACHUSETTS, October 8, 2014 – Predisys Inc., a global provider of Quality Control and Test Data Management solutions, today announced the release of Predisys Analytical Suite v4.4. The new version introduces new advanced statistical and analytical functionality as well as an advanced test data management capabilities, making it the ideal solution for enterprises who have outgrown their legacy SPC software and need a modern web-based, enterprise-ready SPC and analytic solution.
Predisys Analytical Suite is the first truly web centric Statistical Process Control solution for the Microsoft platform. Through a high degree of automation, it helps speed up daily quality operations and processes, and provides easy access to actionable information across the enterprise. Using a web browser or MS Excel, the powerful, yet easy-to-use solution enables novice and proficient SPC users to monitor their production in real-time or to analyze historical data from a variety of sources. Predisys Analytical Suite generates detailed statistical views and provides real-time visibility for operators, engineers and quality managers to easily verify that products and processes meet quality and compliance requirements.
”With the release of this version we strengthen our position as the leading supplier of statistical process control (SPC), test data management and quality data analytics for enterprises with complex and demanding requirements as well as big data volumes”, said Ari Pihlajavesi, CEO of Predisys, Inc. “This version gives the quality professional powerful new analytical tools, while it provides the IT professionals a new high performance, cost-effective platform for data management and integration in an on-premise or cloud environment. I am pleased to note that we continue to ship innovative products that bring immediate value to our customers
The new version of Predisys Analytical Suite introduces a number of new functions and features that strengthens Predisys position as the leading vendor of enterprise-class advanced SPC and quality data analytics solutions. The new functions and features include:
- New enhanced UI for QuickStat, the easy-to-use tool for statistics and analytics
- New statistical features in QuickStat, including:
New multi-method normality test tool
- Attribute agreement analysis
- Extended Data Management Module for large volumes of test- and inspection data
- Several enhancements and improvements to Predisys SPC for Microsoft Reporting Services (SSRS), making it the fastest and easiest tool to produce even complex web based SPC reports
- Richer and tighter integration with MS SharePoint
- New SharePoint SPC Page Generator
- New interactive SharePoint web part features
- Support for SharePoint Claims Authentication
- A wide array of new statistical features such as:
- Enhanced options for Box-Cox transformations
- Process capability analysis and SPC charting for non-normal distributions
- Extended statistical summary reporting
- A full range of reporting capabilities from highly interactive and explorative web parts, to powerful operational report authoring and rendering environments for IT professionals and developers.
- New search functionality, including ability to use Regex expressions
- Improved drill-down functionality, such as conditional drill-down
- Support for user-defined custom-statistics
- Enhancements to the automatic monitoring & alerting server
- Automatic long term reporting of yields, process capability or other key performance indicators.
- Several new web services for SharePoint & Data Integration
- Improved support for selecting and filtering data
- Several Search, UI and Performance improvements
- Improved installation and verification programs
- Enhanced configuration wizard utility to ease and speed up configuration
- Support for Microsoft SharePoint 2013
- Support for Windows Server 2012
- Support for SQL Server 2014
- Support for Internet Explorer 11
- Support for Microsoft Windows 8.1
Predisys Analytical Suite v4.4 is available now from Predisys and its partners. Please visit www.predisys.com for more information.