Quality Data Analytics
Predisys Quality Data Analytics is a unique set of web-based tools that allow the user to visually, numerically and statistically explore and analyze manufacturing quality data, such as test and inspection data.
Using proven SPC, statistical and visualization methods, users can use the Predisys Quality Analytics to:
- maximize insight into the data
- uncover underlying structure
- extract important variables
- understand relations and correlations between variables and process steps
- detect outliers and anomalies
- test assumptions
- try out new specifications and control limits
- determine optimal tolerance settings
The power of Predisys Quality Data Analytics is its ability to discover unexpected insights hidden in large historical and real-time manufacturing databases, and to immediately identify problem areas or opportunities for improvement.
To provide the biggest impact and highest return on investment, Predisys Quality Data Analytics should be used across the manufacturing, quality and R&D organizations.